<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

The New Printer

Gramma got a new printer today. I find printers fascinating! 'Specially when they start talking! When they're all done talking, they spit paper out of their mouth! It's amazing!! I always make sure to listen to what the printer has to say. Purrsonally, I think that one day, it will tell me the winning lottery numbers! The new printer must be very shy because it whispers and doesn't talk like Gramma's old one did. In the picture below, Mommy caught me listening to the printer talk while I was sitting like a doggie begging... You can see the plastic see-thru cover that goes on the keyboard at night. This is because Mommy and Gramma don't want me to go online while they're not around to supervise. The cover has a kitty on it and it says "Kittywalk Keyboard Cover".


'specting the new printer

When Mommy was putting the new printer together, she had lots of plastic bags, paper and styrofoam in a box on the floor. I thought she needed my help so I pulled everything out of the box, and spread it out across the floor. Very helpful indeed!


Mommy's Little Helper

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

1 Comments:

At November 02, 2004 6:43 PM, Blogger Hannah replied...

My my Timmy, what a cute white leg you have! I never noticed that before!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home