<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

The talking box

Mommy told Gramma that Sen. Kerry is conceited or something like that. I'm not sure what that means. I think that was a very rude thing for her to say about another bean.

All I know is that she has been watching the talking box all day long! Yesterday and today! Why, last night, when we are usually asleep, Mommy had the talking box on! I'm a little confused as to why it's been on so much lately???

But, since Mommy said that fresh thing about Sen. Kerry, she hasn't been watching the talking box as much. Well, maybe I should go have a meow with Mommy now...

::Update::
I meowed with Mommy over a light lunch and she told me that she didn't in fact say that Sen. Kerry was conceited but instead, he was to concede which is nothing like being conceited at all.
~It should be noted that Orange Party candidate, Larry will continue for another term! Way to go Purresident Larry :) I'm purroud to serve as CatUSA's Wildlife Inspector with you in charge!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

5 Comments:

At November 03, 2004 11:58 AM, Blogger Robert replied...

Timmy? What does it mean when you say some one said something that was "Fresh"? Is it like a fresh poo poo?

My dad was hogging the computer last night watching some election the beans were having. Mom was watching it on the TV.

Here in CatUSA we were celebrating the victory of the Orange Party! Way to go uncle Larry!

 
At November 03, 2004 2:26 PM, Blogger Jinky replied...

My bean Mommie stopped talking to her picture box. She doesnt usually make any words to it. But last she made lots of words. Today she seems all happy.I guess the box showed her something she likes...My Mommie is funny!

 
At November 03, 2004 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

My beans have been making happy words over our talking box today, too! Beans sure are weird at times but I loves them anyway!
Love Timmy

 
At November 03, 2004 6:46 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

Well, while I was basking in the glory of the votes purring in for me, Larry, Dad was watching some maps on his computer and scribbling numbers and state names on some paper. He was stressing big time! Then mom made a happy yell from the bedroom where she was watching, and talking, to the talking picture box. Dad got happy at what mom told him, but then he got mad at his computer because the data was so slanted. Finally he turned on the radio and got happy again.

 
At November 03, 2004 6:58 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

For K.C.'s benefit:

[CONCEDE] Admit as true, grant as a right
[CONCEIT] Vanity; Pride
[FRESH] New, not worn out, not stale.
(alt meaning) Disposed to take liberties.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home