<-- Blog Header -->

Monday, November 08, 2004

The Leaf Monster

What a crazy day it has been around here! I was sleepin' in my perch when I heard this familliar sound. I ran from window to window trying to figure out where that sound was coming from.
I heard the monster that was hiding behind the fence in the backyard a few days ago when Mommy was carving those pumpkins! It was really loud and made all the leaves fly up in the air and run away... I went in my Gramma's room and looked out the window and saw that leaf monster hanging on a bean's back scaring all the leaves away...
Then I ran to my perch and saw the same bean with that monster on his back. It was scaring the leaves in the front yard too! I really didn't know what to think of this...

All I know is that the leaves were really afraid of that monster. To be honest, I was a little scared myself until Mommy came and pet my head and kissed it. She said it would be ok and that the bean wasn't scared of the leaf monster.

Now, all the leaves have been scared into a huddle down by the road. And, Mommy went out to check the garden in front of my window only to find that my cherished catnip has been scared away too :( Now I don't have any fresh catnip anymore. I don't know what to think of this but like before, Mommy pet my head, kissed it and told me it would be ok...I believe her...a'cause she's my Mommy.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home