<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, November 24, 2004


Happy Thanksgiving!



From the depths of my little poodie heart, have a happy Thanksgiving! I hope you eat lotsa mashed potatoes-n-gravy, creamed onions, stuffing, cranberry sauce and of course...TURKEY! MMMmmm turkey!! :) On Thanksgiving, we reflect on all the things we are thankful for. What am I thankful for? Well I'm glad ya asked! I'm thankful for:

  1. Mommy
  2. Gramma
  3. All my Catifornian friends, 'specially Sweet Izzy
  4. Turkey, no matter how it's served!
  5. Mr. Mousie
  6. Tangerine the Canary
  7. My perch
  8. My water fountain
  9. Being loved so much
  10. My crunchies
  11. All my toys
  12. The old lady who lives next door that steps on my twinkle toes
  13. my yummy treats
  14. my new booda loo
  15. safe trips in the car with Mommy
  16. But the most important thing that I am thankful for is my nice warm home that I live in. If it weren't for Mommy coming to adopt me, who knows what would have happened to me?

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

1 Comments:

At November 24, 2004 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Happy Thanksgiving to Timmy and all of his beans!

Izzy, Larry, Jinky Jink, Sammie, KC, Hannah and our human beans Kristopher and Karen!!


(P.S. Hi handsome!! Izzy)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home