<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I Love Them Boxes!


Look at how long I am!

Mommy came back from the store yesterday with a big metal box to put things in. Though the metal box was too small for my big hiney, the cardboard box it came in wasn't! In fact, it didn't have sides!! I slipped right into it and rolled around on the floor. It was great fun!

I chewed on the box a lot and made holes in it. Mommy says I could be a professional ear piercer because of how well I puncture things! The only problem would be trying to get the earring in...I don't have thumbs and that could pose a problem.

I took a nice looooooong nap in the cardboard box. It was nice. Now, I'm ready for some crunchies so I'm off to the kitchen!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

1 Comments:

At November 18, 2004 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Oh Timmy!!

You are always so cute!!

Luv! Izzy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home