<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Stealth Bomber goes to ShopRite

Attention all shoppers, special sale on tuxedo cats!


I just love it when Mommy goes grocery shopping! When she comes home, she puts the bags on the floor and takes all the goodies out of them and leaves the bags there! Gramma arranges them so that they face each other and then...(enter theme from Mission Impossible) the Stealth Bomber goes to work!

I get down real low to the ground, make my eyes go black, shimmy my hiney and then, boom! Before they know what hit 'em, I'm inside those bags! It's great fun! Sometimes if I time it correctly, I can make the bag opening close down and nobody can see me in there. That's when Mommy calls me and no matter where I am, if I hear my name, I swish my tail so...the bag moves and blows my cover! Darn that tail!

On this particular visit to ShopRite, Mommy had a bunch of bags full of stuff for Thanksgiving. It smelled divine in there! I pounced into one and Mommy picked it up. She told Gramma she forgot to put all the groceries away. So, Gramma opened the bag, reached in, and pop! Out I came! She jumped and made a funny loud noise. Mommy laughed real hard a'cause she thought it was funny, I did too only, I don't laugh on the outside :)

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

2 Comments:

At November 23, 2004 5:31 PM, Blogger Jinky replied...

Hi Bruddie,

Hey..that bag game sounds like lots of fun! I betcha it would be good for keeping me all fast and good for my Sheriff work! I has never played the bag game. Butit sure looks like a fun game!

Your bruddie, Jinky Jink

 
At November 23, 2004 7:11 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

I used to play a bag game. Except my dad used to hold the bag a few inches off the ground and I'd go running and jump into it. As I jumped in, he'd let go, and me and the bag would go for a ride. It was like flying!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home