<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Miss Piggy

After a very yummy Thanksgiving dinner, I got real tired! Mommy says it's somethin' I ate called triptophan. I don't even know if that's how it's spelled but whatever it is, it made me sleepy! I had a nice full tummy after having some grilled turkey with gravy for breakfast that I curled up in the fancy chair and took a nice long nap.

I like to curl up real tiny in the leather chair but in the fancy chair, I spread myself out and hang my toes off the edge. Mommy took this picture of me while I was napping. I was hugging my little piggy that I stole from Mommy's pig collection. She has a bunch of them, all different sizes! I figured she wouldn't miss this one. She said she didn't mind me taking it so I carry it around sometimes :)


Sleepin' with Piggy

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home