<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, December 03, 2004

E. T.

I was enjoying a nice nap in my perch this afternoon when I was disturbed by this strange humming sound. It was really loud! I looked out the window just in time to see the elephant truck eating all those leaves down by the road!

It sure was hungry! That bean in the orange helped the elephant truck eat the leaves by showing it where the leaves were. Maybe the elephant truck can't see very well? My Mommy's Gramma can't see very well and she needs help walking around...purrhaps that the case with the elephant truck? I dunno. What I do know is that elephant truck moved real slow like and ate up all of the leaves from our yard and the neighbor's yard where Whisper lives.

I got a little scared a'cause it was really big and I'm only little. I made my tail get big and I flattened myself down so the elephant truck wouldn't see me and want to eat me too. Thankfully, Mommy was there and told me it would be ok. She pet me and I made my tail go small again. Mommy says my tail gives me away...every time I'm scared, the fur on my tail stands on end and makes it look real big. Sometimes if something really really scares me, the fur on my back stands up too. That happened just this morning when I noticed those lights outside on the front lawn again. They haven't gone away yet. Still dunno what to think 'bout them.


Watching the Elephant Truck

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

1 Comments:

At December 05, 2004 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

That elephant tuck is so cool. We've never seen anyhing like that out here. Well, dad says he has, in store parking lots in the wee hours of the morning. But they don't come near our house.

KC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home