<-- Blog Header -->

Monday, December 06, 2004

At the park

Mommy had to go to the bank early this morning so I decided to keep her company in the car. When we were done, she took me to a place called the park. I didn't get out a'cause it was so very cold outside of the monster with wheels but I did get to look around! I saw lots of beans walking doggies at the park.

The doggies were all very happy to be walking so fast with their beans :) I was just happy that I wasn't a doggie a'cause I wouldn't want to have to walk around a pond in the cold weather.


Very happy doggies walking with their beans

When the doggies went by, it got all quiet and then a seagull came! I was so excited to see this birdie a'cause I've never seen one before and only heard Mommy talk about them. This one kept watching the car a'cause he thought that we were going to feed him some bread! LOL Silly Seagull! If he only knew...if there was any bread in the car, I would have already eaten it! Bread is one of my favorite treats. Gramma sometimes gives me a little tiny bit of her bread from her sandwich at lunch.

When we lef the park, Mommy had a special surprise for me! But...I'll leave that for another post! Stay Tuned!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

3 Comments:

At December 06, 2004 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hey, Timmy, I like bread too! It came from my days of living in a grocery market parking log before I had a real home.

-Sammie

 
At December 08, 2004 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi Bruddie Timmy,

Hey. I didnt knows that you can help drive your beans car thing!! I hardly ever goes in that thing. And when I do get to go in it...I always has to be in a box and go somewhere bad!!!

You looks good in a car!!

Your bruddie, Jinky Jink

 
At December 08, 2004 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I like being in the monster with wheels. It's getting into it that bothers me. Mommy usually carries me over to it and puts me inside.

Then, she puts my leash around the little pillow on top of the seat so that I can't go all over the place. That makes me mad a'cause I would like to explore more of the inside of that monster but she says it's too dangerous for me to have all that "freedom" as she calls it. I can still get on the floor and even climb into the back but I usually just stick to the front seat and look out the window. Sometimes I get bored and do a turtle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home