<-- Blog Header -->

Monday, December 20, 2004

It's finally over!

Mommy's concert season is finally over! Now I can have her all to myself again! She had so many rehearsals and concerts that I barely got to see her over the last two weeks! (sigh) So, Mommy brought her camera to church and a bean took pictures of the choir singing:



Mommy's the one waving her hands at all the beans singing. I dunno why she does that but they don't seem to mind it...it's funny! My Auntie Wanda is there singing! She's in the front on the right :) Mommy has a bunch of boxes with funny paper on them behind her. They were hiding special things. I wish I could have gone there to investigate... Then, after the concert was over, Mommy's friend Krissy came over the house and I got to smell her and she pet me a lot. She says she gets itchy from poodie tats but she didn't mind me! She's in the picture too, over on the left but it came out fuzzy.

Last night, Mommy sang in her last concert with Krissy. She said not too many people came to it a'cause it was scary outside. It started to rain and it got so cold that it turned to ice and then snow! But, Auntie Wanda and Uncle Paulie camed to that one. Mommy said it was her favorite concert a'cause it was all of her friends from college. They all sing and play instruments like Mommy does. Wish I could have heard them!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

1 Comments:

At December 22, 2004 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi Timmy...

Maybe your Mommie is waving to the other beans a'cause she knows them and wants to say hello!

Hey, I never saw bean clothes like that a'fore! I hope it is something good!

Jinky Jink

 

Post a Comment

<< Home