<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Baby it's cold outside!

I can say I am happy to have a home. Just looking out the window gives me cold chills! Yesterday it was not even 20 degrees out! Sure the sun was there, but I think it's broken. It's not hot like it was in the summer.

I looked out and saw it had snowed overnight! Because it's so cold, the snow hasn't had time to melt. It's really pretty when the sun shines on it a'cause you can see tiny rainbows.

Here I am looking out the window at the bird feeder. There was a birdie there and I wanted to ask it if it's toes were cold from having to stand on that metal perch but it flew away before I had the chance...


pawing at the window

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

2 Comments:

At December 21, 2004 10:15 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Oh, man, I remember that stuff from when we lived in Ohio! I never want to see it again. It was cold, but worse, if you got your feet on it, it turned WET!

 
At December 22, 2004 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Gosh Bruddie Timmy,

I has never seen the world look like that white stuff! It is scary looking. We doesnthas that here in Catifornia. Its get coldie at night. But I has never seen Catifornia or Dog territory get all white!

Im glad you are safe and warm! Jinky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home