<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Game on!

I just love playing a game of tub hockey! What?! You've never heard of it? And you don't know how to play?!?! Well, let me enlighten you...


Game On Dude!

Get yourself a nice plastic puck. I prefer medicine bottle caps but tiny dental floss holders will work well too. Get in the tub (no water of course) and have your bean drop the puck in! You have to bat the puck around the whole tub and you are allowed to pick it up in your mouth as well. The goal is to get the puck into the drain to score a point. There's no time limitations so the game lasts as long as your energy does. If you need a half-time, lay down in the cool tub! That's pretty much it!


Timmy's Score: 4 pts.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

1 Comments:

At December 29, 2004 7:17 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Oh! I *totally* want to play that game! I bet I can find a bottle top or something to use...and the Woman would be so happy if I were to play it at 3 in the morning, I just know she would!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home