<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, December 30, 2004

A new perspective on an old subject...




Yes! I have done it! I managed to get up onto the little bookshelf next to the computer desk without dumping a plant! Well, one of those fun paper weights fell down but who cares? I got myself up there and had a good long look at Tangie. I just slid the water fountain over and sat down. Hoorah!

Tangie looks much bigger from this view. He also smells divine! I decided to be good and just watch him but now that I've done it once, I know...I will be able to reach the cage from here so that's my goal next time. Reach up and hit Tangie's cage!

When Mommy came down stairs from sleeping, she wasn't impressed with my ability to sit so still. She grabbed the camera and took my picture. She said she wasn't doing it for me but instead to prove to Gramma where I was sitting a'cause Gramma probably wouldn't believe her. After the picture, she said loud words at me and picked me up. She tossed me on the floor! Rude! No mention of how well I sat there or that I didn't tip over the plants. Nothin'! Tsk...beans can be strange sometimes!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

1 Comments:

At December 30, 2004 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi Timmy,

Yeah there's something awfully nice smelling about birdies. I doesnt know why but they make me feel like thinking saying nummy. But I doesnt know why.

Sometimes when goes near the birdies cage, my beans do loud words at me too.

Your bruddie, Jinky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home