<-- Blog Header -->

Saturday, January 01, 2005

My 10 Mew Year Resolutions

I have learned that beans make resolutions for the mew year. I think resolutions are when beans make up their mind to change something about themselves but then don't follow through on it. How do I know this? I am a wise and cunning cat.

I have decided to make some resolutions of my own:

  1. Tease Tangie the canary just a little less than I do now
  2. Eat less crunchies so my belly isn't so big
  3. Meow lots more
  4. Wake Mommy up at 3 a.m. instead of 5 a.m.
  5. Decrease the amount of catnip in my life
  6. Stop putting the bite on Gramma's arm so much
  7. Become more stealth
  8. Insist on Mommy feeding me more treats at bedtime
  9. Leave visitors alone when they enter my house
  10. Consume less liquids

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

2 Comments:

At January 02, 2005 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Oh -- those are good resolutions. I need to be more stealthy myself. Hehehe. - Muddy, BloggingCat.com

 
At January 02, 2005 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi Bruddie Timmy!

I hopes you is having a happy new kitty year! I think if you keep drinking that special bean juice. You will be able to keep all of your 'lutions a'cause you will be busy drinking the bean juice. So be all careful with it!

But yeah...beans doesnt like us to be all bitey on them! That's a good 'lution to make!

Your bruddie, Jinky Jink

 

Post a Comment

<< Home