<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, January 02, 2005

I wanna be like Jinky!

I was out in the monster with wheels today. Mommy took me to PetsMart for some treats and litter! I got pet so much by all sorts of different beans. I made sure they smelled like me before they left. One girl in particular was a very nice petter. She said I was silky and how nice I was so I was all happy. I did a little dance in the shopping cart for her with my twinkle toes. Then I made her pet me again. The girl's Mommy said I was a good boy for not bein' all a'scared of the doggies and all the noises. I love PetsMart!

They have these poodie tats behind glass so that you can take them home with you...kinda like what Mommy did with me 'cept I was behind bars, not glass. There was this one poodie that was really pretty. She looked sooooo much like my Sweet Izzy that I had to do a double take! Honest! She looked just like Izzy right down to the orange markings on her nose! When I saw her my heart flew a'cause I thought that my Sweet Izzy had come to see me! That's when our eyes met and my heart dropped a'cause it was just an Izzy impurrsonater...(sigh)

So, I was such a good boy in the store, Mommy gave me a treat! Well, more than one treat...she always gives me treats. But today's were special. She took me over to see the hampsters, mice and birdies!!! I thought I died and went to poodie heaven! Oh the smell was divine! And I could hear them all a'flutter in their cages. Then, I blew it. I meowed at them really loud and Mommy was embarassed and said I had to be quiet. She smiled at me and talked through her teethies and told me if I didn't stop, I'd have to go home without a present. So I did. Until I saw the kitty condos...then I meowed again. But I caught myself and made up for it by putting some stinky rub on Mommy's arm. It worked! I got a new toy!!! I told Mommy I wanted a toy just like my big brudder, Sheriff Jinky. She brought me over to the toy section and I picked out my new green toy. It's just like my brudders, only it's green! Now I can be all important just like Jinky!

Me and my big brudder Jinky Jink!


Workin' hard to be like my big brudder Jinky

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

4 Comments:

At January 02, 2005 7:23 PM, Blogger Max replied...

I have one of those! The middle part is mostly useless since I don't have front claws, but sometimes the Woman sprinkles kitty crack onto it, so I like to rub my face on it. And the ball is a lot of fun most of the time. I think after dinner I'll try to make the Woman realize I want her to put some kitty crack on it. And maybe move it into her office so I can play and share my joy with her :)

And you're much braver that I...I don't want to go to PetsMart. I want the People to go and bring me back treats, but I just want to stay home where I feel safe. There are sticky people outside the house...

 
At January 02, 2005 7:43 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Hi Max!
I love my new green toy! I have the same problem as you with the middle, but I pretend to have my nails and I scritchy scratch on it anyway. Oh and Mommy sprinkled some fresh nip on it for me. I think it's funny that you call it kitty crack. LOL! You're a funny poodie :) (and yes, there were sticky people there but Mommy kept the cart moving so they wouldn't touch me)

 
At January 02, 2005 10:54 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

For cats without front claws (like myself) the middle part of the toy makes a wonderful litter box!

:-)

 
At January 03, 2005 2:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I think my Bruddie Timmy is a very brave kitty cat and I is proud of him! Look how good he does on the ball toy! I wished he was right here. I think he is brave enough to be one of my Sheriff Kitty Deputies!

Jinky Jink

 

Post a Comment

<< Home