<-- Blog Header -->

Saturday, January 08, 2005

A Visit With Percy...err...Julie!

Mommy went to visit her friend Julie today and you know who lives with Julie...Percy!! He was posing for the camera all nice until he spotted the string that hangs on the camera and went after it. LOL!! I do the same thing! How does Mommy expect us poodies to sit still so she can have a picture of us when there's dangling string?!?


What a Silly boy!

Mommy was polite enough to bring back a bunch of pictures of Percy so that Gramma and I could see how big he has grown. I can't believe how fluffy he is! Mommy says that I am about three times the size of him too. Either he's real small or I'm a BIG cat. Deep down I know which one is right, but I don't want to think about it...


cute munchkin poodie cat

Percival is a special poodie cat. He is called a munchkin poodie cat a'cause he has tiny legs like a Corgi dog. Everything about him is a normal kitty size until you get to his legs. I think it's really cute :) In this picture, you can see his little legs (oh and you can also see that he is somewhere he shouldn't be but Mommy got his picture anyway LOL):


Percy in motion

Mommy says Julie's house if filled with really fancy and pretty things that are for looking and not touching. I don't think this rule applies to poodie cats though. If I was in her house, I'd have to go check out those roses. They look nice for me to eat... Percival decided to "dust" the stuff on the shelf with his fluffy tail. His Mommy, Julie, was impressed that he didn't even knock anything down! He just slid right past them :)


Percy has a taste for the finer things in life...

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

2 Comments:

At January 08, 2005 3:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Percy is oh so cool! And part Orange!

-Larry

 
At January 19, 2006 5:38 PM, Blogger Curiosa replied...

are you a forest cat too??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home