<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, January 14, 2005

a late night surprise!

I just came online to visit some of my friends' weblogs when I got an email treat :) I won an award! I'm so happy!! So, you can see it over on the right side of my blog, under "Fun Stuff"


Here's what my letter said:



"We at Meowhoo would be proud to extend this award to you- for curiosity
above and beyond the call of duty
."
Wow! Curiosity above and beyond the call of duty! I was so happy I hiccuped! I think now that I've won this award, I will never ever stop being a curious cat :) Being curious is the reason why I'm a P.I. (poodie inspector) and a plumber ;) Cue the song, "Rum Tum Tugger"

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

6 Comments:

At January 15, 2005 5:25 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Wow. I've never won nothing. That's so cool! I hope the award came with some crunchy treats or kitty crack.

 
At January 15, 2005 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

The award didn't but Mommy treated me to some yummy pounce treats!
-Timmy :)

 
At January 16, 2005 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi bruddie Timmy,

I is so proud of my bruddie! You deserves an award a'cause you is always showing us 'ventures and 'vestigating things and teaching us too!

Meow meow meow meow!!! Yay Timmy!!

Your proud bruddie, Jinky

 
At January 16, 2005 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

YAY Timmy:)!! You are an awesome kitty and I am proud to be your friend:)


Miss Kitty

 
At January 17, 2005 12:44 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Wow! You are my idol, Timmy!

 
At January 17, 2005 1:57 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Wow congrats Timmy, I'm just cat--ching up on my blog reading.

~Shadow and mangy Merlin :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home