<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Timothy Dickens, P.I.

I have many jobs to do in my house and now that I've added helping Mommy and Gramma, I'm extra busy. I think my favorite job is that of being a P.I. I walk around real quiet and sneak into rooms and investigate things all the time. Mommy doesn't like this job...she thinks it's dangerous. I assure you, I take care of myself and make sure I don't get into dangerous situations.

This morning, I was hanging out in my favorite room of the house...the bathroom! There's usually a box of tissues that sit on top of the bean's litter box but today, there was none! This gave me a new place to explore! I climbed up and sat down. I saw the bathroom from a whole different angle! There are these things that Mommy and Gramma use...they put them in their mouths and make funny swishing sounds. Then, they make foamy stuff come out like they have rabies and spit it into the sink. This odd phenomenon happens every day! So here I am investigating these strange things they call "toothbrushes"


investigating the strange foamy-making things

I don't like things being put in my mouth without my permission. Mommy tried to check my teethies one time and I fought her something fierce. I don't think I'd like to have one of those toothbrushes put in my mouth. I get shots to prevent rabies so why would I willingly put something in my mouth that will make me have a foamy mouth!? Honestly, beans are so strange sometimes!

-Timothy Dickens, P. I. (poodie investigator)

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

2 Comments:

At January 13, 2005 12:19 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Ugh. My People stick one of those things in my mouth and rub it all over my teeth. It takes both of them to do it, so at least I've got that going for me...

 
At January 14, 2005 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I don't blame you. I do not tolerate those things in my mouth, either. I *DO* think it is fun to rub my cheeks on them while they are sitting in the holder, though. -- Muddy, BloggingCat.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home