<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait

Dear Catifornians,

I want to thank each and every one of you for my special gifts. I was sitting in my perch when I saw this big brown monster with wheels pull up in front of my house this morning. A bean got out and brought this box to the door and Mommy said it was for me! Oh I was thrilled!! Thank you soooo much for these lovely toys. I smelled the birdie so much that I sneezed! It smelled like my Sweet Izzy and that was divine! The purple ball is really nice! I got excited and started playing with it as soon as Mommy took it out for me. And the "go-get-it balls" were awesome! Those are my absolute favorite toys so I'm sure I'll play hard with them! Oh thank you thank you thank you!!!
Much love, licks and purrs,
Timothy


Mail from Catifornia! I can smell all my friends that live in Catifornia on the box :)


They sent me a card! And they all signed it! Even my dear Sweet Izzy :)


Let's see what's in here... Oh a birdie that Sweet Izzy put special stinky rub and fur on for me...purrr.....


Go-get-it balls! Oh how did they know that these are my absolute favorite!?!?
I don't know which one to play with first so I'll play with them all!!!


My new purple ball... I love my Sweet Izzy and now I have a special ball from her and I think she's right...purple is a good color for me :) She sure has good taste in toys...and poodies! LOL :)

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

3 Comments:

At January 12, 2005 4:54 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Wow. You got toys AND a box! They did let you keep the box, didn't they? Because sometimes that's the most fun thing.

 
At January 12, 2005 6:48 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Mommy let me put my teethies on it but it was too small for me to get into. I tried. Another box came in the mail but it too was smaller than me. That doesn't stop me from having fun with the boxes though!!

 
At January 13, 2005 4:49 AM, Blogger Jinky replied...

Hi Bruddie Timmy,

The Catizens of Catifornia maked me their spokes kitty and telled me to tell you you is welcome and we hopes you will love your new toys! Meow Meow meow!!

Izzy asked me to give you a kiss..But since we is boys..Here...Lick,lick,lick...Purrr...She saids she loves you!

You is the bested 'dopted bruddie I ever had'ed!!

Jinky & Izzy & Larry & Hannah & KC & Sammie and our beans and dogs and birds too!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home