<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, January 14, 2005

Did someone call for a plumber??

Sometimes, Mommy or Gramma will open a cabinet at my level and I can peek in. My favorite cabinet is right under the sink a'cause I can walk right into it and have a good look around. There's usually a garbage pail there so I can't get all the way in but when they are taking the garbage outside, it leaves a big open space made just for me!

Mommy calls me a plumber when I do this. I stand with my front feet on the kitchen sink's drainpipe and play with the spray hose. It's true, I do know about plumbing. I was investingating the hose in this picture...
Roto Rooter!

One time, I was being a plumber when Auntie Wanda came over to visit. She laughed really hard a'cause she saw the spray hose twirlling around. I wasn't trying to be funny, just helpful ;)

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

1 Comments:

At January 14, 2005 8:48 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Hey Timothy, I like to work on the plumbing too. I was hurt when Dad called a plumber the other day. I told him I could fix it. You are a cute poodie cat too. I love making friends with other cats. If you lived closer I would introduce you to the rats. :)

Merlin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home