<-- Blog Header -->

Saturday, January 15, 2005

An Unhappy Camper

I climbed up on Mommy's bed this morning to wake her up. When she went to hug me, she said that I smelled like a litter box. Rude! I take pride in smelling stinky! How DARE she say that I smell like a litter box...as if it's a bad thing?!

While I was visiting her in the bathroom, she shut the door and got down on the floor (never a good sign when you are in the bathroom). This can only mean one thing...a bath is coming. I really REALLY don't like taking baths. It scares me to hear the water running so fast and, naturally, getting all wet is a horrible experience. Mommy knows that I don't like the water when it comes out of the spout so fast so she made it rain in the tub. This was no better. She was telling me what a very good boy I was and that it would all be over soon. I fought as hard as I could to get out. I tried over and over to sneak around her but she's pretty fast for a bean. She kept getting a hold of me and sticking me back under the teaming rain. Oh what did I do to deserve this?!

Once I was out, she handed me to Gramma who reassured me that it was all over. She held me close and pet my head so I would calm down. Calm down!? I just got trapped in the bathtub in a HUGE rainstorm! And to make things worse, Mommy kept me in there and put smelly gooey stuff all over my fur and rubbed it in. YUK!! Calm down...pshaw. I'd like to see her calm down after being held against her will in the tub!

Now, after I cleaned myself off and took my own bath, I will say that my fur is all shiny again and very very soft but c'mon, was it necessary to put that stinky gooey stuff all over me? Now I smell like Jojoba. Blech!


I despise tub storms!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

5 Comments:

At January 15, 2005 6:16 PM, Blogger Elixir replied...

lmao

 
At January 15, 2005 7:41 PM, Blogger Max replied...

!!! That is SO poop-on-the-pillow worthy!!!

Of all the things my People have done, they've never done THAT! Oh my. Can you sue? I think you should sue.

 
At January 16, 2005 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hmm...this kittyspa thing is intriguing. I'll have to check that out next time I go to PetsMart. Thanks for the advice Nimbus ;)
-Timmy

 
At January 17, 2005 12:59 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

I know most babies don't like to get wet, and even though I've only had one bath my whole life, I really didn't mind it so so much. Nowadays I don't even care if the sink is wet when I curl up in it. I even spill our water bowl and walk right through the puddle it makes. Does your mom squirt you with water when you misbehave? Mine used to until she figured out that I just couldn't be cowed by water!

But because you had really really bad time with it, I think you should get at least four or five new toys AND a lot of treats. :-)

 
At January 17, 2005 1:56 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

You were nice to not shred your Mommy with your claws while going through the rain storm. I would shred, shredding is good if you have too. I don't like to discipline my Mom like that unless I have too, but sometimes there is simply no other way. Shower rainstorms how utterly horrible.

~Merlin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home