<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Oh what bliss...

Here I am sunbathing on Gramma's bed. The weather has been so cold lately and we've been getting snow which makes this poodie shiver to the bone! What's the best remedy for bein' cold? Basking in the sun! It just so happens that Gramma's bedroom is the sunniest room in the house and since she has a nice cozy bed, I took advantage of the situation! I got up on the bed, sprawled out next to the nice blankie Gramma made with a silly stick and string and I fell asleep in the sun. I kept hearing Mommy say, "Where's Timmy?" but I thought it was in my dream so I never responded. I just kept on daydreaming of my Sweet Izzy and warming my belly.

Poodies, it's the little things in life that make it worth livin' and basking in the sun is definitely one of those little things :)


Soakin' in the rays & Catifornia Dreamin' on such a winter's day

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

4 Comments:

At January 21, 2005 12:38 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Timmy, you are a such a lucky boy! We used to live in a place that had nice big windows with lots of sun. Now we have windows that are way way out of my reach, so I don't get much warming that way unless Mom is home and helps me up! Of course, we do have the bird window in the kitchen, but that doesn't get sun on us at all.

 
At January 21, 2005 2:54 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

You can say that again Timmy, it is the little things and this poodie knows it ~ Merlin

 
At January 21, 2005 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Ya know Bruddie Timmy,

I think there is nothing gooder than taking a nappie on my beans bed when the sun thing comes in the window on me and makes me all warmie and toastie!

Im with you...It is one of the bestest things ever!!!

Jinky

 
At January 22, 2005 12:14 AM, Blogger Max replied...

Oh man, you are so lucky. I don't think we get any sunny spots in this place. We used to in the old house, but I haven't found one here. And I really miss them!

Maybe I should move to where you live. And I'd be really nice to Tangie. Really, really...nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home