<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, January 23, 2005

We Made It!




I wrote and article about my 'sponsibilities during the 'lizzard at CatUSA Today so make sure you read it! It's still a little snowy and blowy outside but I'm happy I kept my beans safe. This 'lizzard must have attacked other places in CatUSA a'cause my friend Scooby warned me 'bout it a'fore it even came! Late last night, I heard rumblies in the sky like I usually hear in the Spring! Mommy said it was thundering and Gramma saw lightning! In the snow!! Pretty neat huh? I'm glad we all survived the 'lizzard's attack and hope he doesn't come back here! He left way too much snow for my liking.

Did you see all my pictures?! My Mommy helped me put them together so they wouldn't take up so much space. The view from out the front door is one of my favorites a'cause you can see how much snow is there! Usually, there's four steps there but it's like a big slide of snow! The picture next to it is the view from out the back door. I wanted to go play on the deck but, the snow would have eaten me up! The poor baby deer is almost all covered up. Another nice picture is the midnight snow. Oh! The snow plow monster came twice last night! I sure hope he comes again a'cause the wind blowed the snow all over the place again.


Click HERE to go to the most current post.

4 Comments:

At January 23, 2005 5:06 PM, Blogger Norma replied...

What great photos. My cat doesn't blog, but she watches with great interest.

 
At January 23, 2005 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Great pictures! Isn't good that we have nice warm homes when it's this kinda weather?!?!

Enjoy your view,

Buzzbee & meep

 
At January 23, 2005 10:47 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Timmy, that looks so so scary! You could get all covered up and no one would see you! I'm glad your mommy rescued you when she did!

We don't get much snow out here but I like to watch the flakes--I imagine it's just tiny tiny birds! My brother Eddie lived in RI for a while and he said he's glad we're here and not there now! Brrrr!

 
At January 23, 2005 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Wow! So many new names are posting on my bloggie! I'm honored :)

I like being an indoor cat. I had my taste of freedom but I like it here best. I can eat all I want, sleep all I want and pester Tangie all I want (well, until Mommy or Gramma catch me). Stay warm everyone! I know I am!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home