<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Sleepy Sunny Days

I found that in the winter, Mommy's room gets more sunlight! I like Mommy's bed a'cause it has a comfy cover and Mommy lets me sleep anywhere I want, even on the pillows! :)


Sunspot

Mommy noticed that I was missing two days in a row around the same time after lunch. She went hunting for me and found me sleepin' on her bed in the sun! She should try it. It's really nice! Gramma says that she likes how I sleep. I stick my paw out and use it as a pillow.


Sleeping on Mommy's bed purrzzz.....

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

2 Comments:

At January 31, 2005 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Well, Mommy doesn't really "let" me sleep on the pillows but if she finds me there sleeping, she'll leave me be. She says she doesn't like it when I do it a'cause my hiney is up there...but oh well!

 
At February 01, 2005 12:01 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

I love sleeping in the sun, too! Olivia hogs the pillow area, though. She stays on top of the comforter, so I guess Mom's OK with that. Eddie, on the other hand, will actually crawl under the comforter and sleep like a turtle! I guess that could be almost as warm as the sun...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home