<-- Blog Header -->

Monday, January 31, 2005

Upclose and Purrsonal

Mommy took this picture of me this morning while I was enjoying watching Tangie. She said it was the perfect lighting from the Sun thing so she didn't have to use the flashy thing I hate so much!

I've been so concerned with my Valentine's Day gift for my Sweet Izzy that I almost forgot that Gramma's purrthday is only three days after Valentine's Day! I have to be on the lookout for a special gift that Gramma would like too! Hmmm....I wonder what I should get her? Maybe Mommy will help me out.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

5 Comments:

At January 31, 2005 7:13 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Nice photo. The Woman says it would make an awesome book cover. So I think that means you need to write a book. Go ahead, it's not that hard!

 
At January 31, 2005 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I am getting sleepy......so-o-o-o sleepy. - Scooby

 
At January 31, 2005 10:41 PM, Blogger Sandi replied...

Such a beautiful cat. I have four myself. Only two have been put on my blog though.

 
At January 31, 2005 10:53 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

I think this would be a nice picture for a book too Mackie! I'll have ta ask Mommy if I can write a book a'cause she usually helps me with the clicky boxes that have letters on them...

And thanks for all the kind comments everyone it makes me purrrr with happiness and stuff :) Mommy knew this picture would probably get a few kind comments so she told me not to get a big head but, I think that picture makes me look like I have a big head so I don't know what to think about that...

 
At February 01, 2005 1:23 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Beeaautiful picture Timmy. ~Shadow

You could give your Grandma a stuffed mouse. I liked the picture too ~Merlin

Very handsome Timmy, what expression in those eyes ~Merlin and Shadow's Mommy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home