<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Much Ado About Much!

HAPPY GROUNDHOGGIE DAY!
After some research on the 'puter, I see that our friend Punxsutawney Phil, the King of Groundhoggies sawed his shadow so he said there's gonna be more winter for us. This groundhoggie lives in Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania. I've never been there but Mommy's been there three times! She was on tour and sang in Punxsutawney at a camp nearby Phil's home.
Mommy's got some scary story about how she drove through a tornado! She didn't know it was a tornado though...just real bad weather with kaboomies and lots of rain. Thankfully, God watched over the monster with wheels and Mommy took good care of the other beans with her. They had to stay in the hotel where the movie "Groundhog Day" (with the bean, Bill Murray) was filmed, across the street from Phil the groundhoggie! Since the town was all broken from the big tornado, the red cross beans and soldier beans camed and helped everyone and Mommy said it was like somethin' out of a movie! They drove through the town on a big monster with wheels, carried big guns and told everyone to stay inside a'cause of flash floods. Scary stuff! Mommy said when it was all over, the town went back to bein' all quiet again and that's when they went to visit Punxsutawney Phil! He lives at the library with his wife and other groundhoggies. Mommy says he's got quite the life
I was gettin' ready to watch Punxsutawney Phil come out of his house and prognosticate (yesh I know what it means, I'm a wise and cunning cat remember) when I saw a very scary scene on the talking box! Instead of celebrating groundhoggie day, the beans on the t.b. were busy talking about a big kaboomie that happened. It was a frightful scene! Let me show you...



Big Kaboomie

There was this birdie with the metal wings that was trying to fly and never got off the ground. It went across two lanes of traffic and hit a few monsters with wheels. There were beans that got hurt real bad and stuff but everybean is being taken care of and they're all alive which is good. The birdie with the metal wings was living in Teterboro Airport, very close to where I was in jail. I sure hope the animals inside the shelter are ok and it didn't startle them too much! Another reason that I'm thankful Mommy took me home!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

6 Comments:

At February 02, 2005 5:29 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

Timmy, that's scarey! We had a frightening thing happen here last night. There were a LOT of sirens... Lots and Lots! They stopped very close, maybe two or three streets away. Bean mom and dad heard on the news that some guy was holed up in an appartment complex with an incinerary device (bomb). They evacuated about 60 residents nearby and closed off some of the streets. They even called in the bomb squad!

Luckily, we weren't evacuated or closed off, but we were shocked to hear of this happening so close to Kitty City!

 
At February 03, 2005 12:26 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

I sat on that very picture tonight while Mom was trying to read the story in the newspaper! I don't like those giant giant birdies, they make noise and they scare me. Sometimes they fly near my house when the wind is weird or something, trying to get to the bird landing place. And I really hate those giant giant dragonflies that buzz back and forth every now and again. Are they looking for food or cats or what? Mom says those are police dragonflies, but I don't know what that means or why they have to scare me like that. I am only a tiny boy!

Oops. Kinda got carried away.

 
At February 03, 2005 12:30 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Oh, and I'm glad your mommy was safe in that awful tornado! Those things scare my mom to bits.

 
At February 03, 2005 1:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Wow it must be going around, today I was watching TV with Mom and saw a water spout off of the island on the news, then it became a small tornado when it came on land. The tornadoes here don't get very powerful though once they are off of the water, thank goodness. I never knew about Phil. ~Merlin

 
At February 03, 2005 11:50 AM, Blogger Grammie replied...

Oh my gosh Larry, that was really frightening. I'm so thankful that you are all safe and sound. I wish that all the unhappy beans in the world could find happiness and not have to resort to violence or create danger. How sad!

 
At February 03, 2005 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Merlin,
I sawed that water spout on the talking box today! They said there's new lava coming out of the rocks too. I hope you live in a safe place from these water spouts and lava!

Those dragonflies come near my house too William. I don't like them too much. Sometimes extra big dragonflies fly by here too a'cause we live near army beans. They're extra loud and make scary noises but I'm all brave and don't run.

And Larry, it sounds like you had real scary stuff goin' on. I'm glad y'all didn't have to evacuate your house. I bet it's a'cause my brudder Sheriff Jinky was on the scene!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home