<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, February 03, 2005

lessons from WMD

I learned from one of my new online friends that there are yummy snacks that I have not had. This is upsetting to me. If there are snacks and treats to be had, I have to have them! I discussed this with Mommy and guided her to William's Bloggie to read about the chew sticks he had. I wanted some!

So, when Mommy came home today, she had a surprise for me! She found chew sticks just like William's! I like the chicken flavor...they're really good! Mommy read on the bag that I'm only allowed to have two but I begged enough to get a piece of a third...a'cause I'm so cute.

Here I am with my new yummy chew sticks! Thanks for the lesson on chew sticks William! They rock!!!

chew sticks!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

3 Comments:

At February 03, 2005 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

cool treats, Timmy! me 'n Buzz aren't allowed anything good like that 'cause we got food allergies and hafta eat prescription food only. Buzz said we can enjoy the treat vicariously thru you - that's a big word for me and i don't taste any treat, so i don't think Buzz knows what he's talkin' 'bout. anyway, enjoy your chew sticks! meep

 
At February 03, 2005 10:53 PM, Blogger Max replied...

My People bought me some chew sticks once, but I didn't like them. It seemed like too much work...but they do buy me the square crunchy ones that are the same brand, and I love those. Mostly I love them because they taste good, but also because I barf other treats up. The People don't like that so much...

 
At February 04, 2005 1:00 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

You're a lucky boy like me! Thanks, Timmy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home