<-- Blog Header -->

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Lovin' Mommy

I was reading about Jinky and how he gets lots of lovin' from his beans and decided to show you how I get my lovins...
Mommy picks me up and I give her a hug! I always put my head on her shoulder and do a stinky rub on her neck. In this picture, she has her hair up...but usually I stick my head under her hair and purr real loud in her ear. Mommy says it tickles a'cause of my whiskers. She pets me and I give her some real good bread-n-butter action on her shoulders.


What Mommy doesn't know is that I have a secret motive to my lovins. See, when she picks me up, I can see Tangie all good a'cause his jail cell hangs from the ceiling. So I hug Mommy and then she starts to rock back and forth and when I get the chance, I stick my paw out and grab onto Tangie! Hee-hee! Don't tell Mommy I do this though, she won't give me lovins anymore if she knew that I had a secret motive!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

3 Comments:

At February 13, 2005 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi Bruddie...

Hey..know what? You like to get your Mommie love just the sanme way your girlfriend Izzy does!!
Izzy goes right up bean Mommies shoulder!!

Bean Mommie says.."Oh Izzy, do you want me to hold you just like a baby?"...And Izzy does!

I think you and Izzy should get married!!

I sure would like to come over and see Tangie....He sounds more tasty...I mean interesting than the big scary birds over in mybean territory!!

Bruddie, Jinky

 
At February 13, 2005 11:51 PM, Blogger Jenn replied...

I'll always give you lovins you little stinker! I'm onto your sneaky tricks...why do you think I hug you right in front of Tangie's cage?!

 
At February 13, 2005 11:53 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Jinky...
This is just another reason why Sweet Izzy and I were meant for each other! I would like her to be my wink-wink and have asked her to marry me but I haven't heard from her yet :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home