<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, February 11, 2005

The view from up here...

Lotsa poodies and their beans have been telling me that my coat is real shiny. I want to say thank you for those nice compliments! My fur is very shiny and Mommy says it's a'cause I eat good food that's healthy for me. She says that my bath (which I hate) helps a lot too. I get a bath every month or two. Oh! And Gramma says when I put my stinky rub on her legs, she says that I'm real soft and silky! Pretty nice huh?

Here I am out in the backyard this afternoon. It was pretty chilly but I didn't care! I was happy I could go out on the deck a'cause it's been covered with snow for soooo long! I made a little comment about my visit on my wildlife watch blog.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

3 Comments:

At February 11, 2005 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Dude! You are sleek like a panther! Do you like your harness? I wear a regular collar & leash when I go out & sometimes it really bugs me. Mom wonders if a harness would be more comfy? -Scooby

 
At February 12, 2005 8:46 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Hey Scoobster!
Mommy says to tell you that the harness is good a'cause if she has to stop me from goin' somewhere, the harness pulls from my shoulders instead of my neck.
I want to tell you that I like my harness a lot but I'm a wise and cunning cat and know how to escape it! Mwah ah ahhh!!! One time I got out of it in the yard and Mommy said loud words at me but I didn't care a'cause I was free! I ran right up to the door to go back inside the house :) But I've only escaped twice. Not bad huh?

Ginger, shmaybe when you am older, you can come over and play with me and we could tease Tangie together! That would be fun!!

 
At February 12, 2005 1:52 PM, Blogger Max replied...

=^0.0^=

Dude! They make you take People baths???!!!! Oh, the horror. I am soooooo sorry.

That's just wrong.

I hope my People don't read this and realize that's an option. Because if they try it, something they cherish will have to meet a horrible toothy death...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home