<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Hide-and-Seek

No, not the movie. The game! I love to play hide-and-seek with Mommy. She's real good at it! But I'm better a'cause I always find her :) She hides around a corner and when I come to get her she pops out and says "oogabooga" and I jump real high and run and hide. Then she has to come and find me. When she finds me, I slap her with my paw and chase her until she hides again. Oh it's great fun! I sneak up on her when she's downstairs...I lay on the steps and peek over the edge to see where she is and she calls me a cheater! LOL!!

But, there's one place that I won't slap her. It's when she's hiding in the tub. She goes in there and won't come out for a while. But I sit and wait just on the other side of the curtain. Just to be sure she's ok, I peek in at her but she yells, "AAHH!! Get out Peeping Tom!!" I don't know what would possess her to call me that. My name is Tim. At least call me Peeping Tim!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

5 Comments:

At February 08, 2005 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

My cousin Charlie Cat usedta sit & watch my Gramma take a bath. She said it was just too creepy the way he'd stare at her, so she quit letting him in after awhile. -Scooby

 
At February 08, 2005 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I love to play hide and seek with my Mommy too, Timmy. It is the best thing in the world. I nip at my Mom's heels though along with swiping at her. When she is in the rain maker, I sit on the edge between the plastic curtain and the soft curtain and wait/hide sometimes. Then I jump in the tub and watch the water go away. I wonder where it goes. ~Merlin

 
At February 08, 2005 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Our beans is way stranger!

They doesnt play Hide n Seek. They play a game called "Gonna Get The Kitty!!!" (But I hasta admit it is kind of fun!)

The beans see us across the room...and they will stand up and put their paws over the top of their heads and walk towards us saying..."Gonna Get The Kitty!" See, I told you they was all way strange!

But the fun part is...Just when they get right near you. You run and then stop and then they come to get you with their paws up in the air and say..."Gonna Get The Kitty!" and then you get to run again.

I doesnt know who is having more fun, the kitties or the beans! Jinky

 
At February 08, 2005 2:43 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

My mom had a little girl cat way before me who lost her hearing when she got old. Her favorite thing was to hide in the tub. One day, when Mom was in there getting rained on, the little girl jumped right in with her! Of course, she wasn't expecting all that rain--she just hadn't heard it!

 
At February 12, 2005 1:13 PM, Blogger Grammie replied...

Timmy - I have to wonder - what was Mommy doing with a camera in the rain forest? Makes you kind of wonder doesn't it?
Luv Grammie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home