<-- Blog Header -->

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Belly!

Mommy went to visit with a bunch of her nice teacher friends last night. She said there was a really nice poodie that lived there and that she had a bigger belly than me! Well, that's not hard to do a'cause I'm not fat! (I've big bones!) LOL!

So, she asked for her name and the bean girl that lives with her said her nickname was Belly! What an appropriate name for such a cute fluffy poodie girl!


Belly poses pretty

Mommy noticed that when Belly stood with her feet together, she looked like Tweedle Dee (I don't know who or what that is...) and the bean lady said that it's a'cause of her paws. She has like six or seven toes on each paw! How cool is that? Then Mommy's friend said that she needed the extra toes to help keep her standing a'cause of her big belly ;)


Look at Belly's cool toes!

Belly was asking for her dinner a lot. She was walking all through the house meowing real loud to anyone that would listen. Apparently, her bean Mommy had moved her food and water upstairs so it was out of the way for the bean teachers that came to visit. But, nobody told her that! She cried and cried until her Mommy came and put her food and water back where it belonged and she was a happy poodie again!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

1 Comments:

At February 06, 2005 9:00 PM, Blogger Brandi Mills replied...

Wow, and I thought my hissy kitty was fat! That one has her beat!

-Woof! (China)

P.S. I hope you don't mind a dog posting! (I like kitties, they just don't like me very often)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home