<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Quiver Butt!

Gramma and Mommy noticed that when I get real excited, I shake my tail real fast. They call it Quiver Butt... They always know I'm happy and excited about somethin' but most of the time it's a'cause they're standing next to my crunchies or they're opening up some Stinky Goodness as Max calls it. But sometimes it's a'cause there's a bean visiting us! There's this one bean that Mommy calls Uncle Frank...he smells divine! I just love it when he comes to visit a'cause I purr lots and do figure 8's around his legs. He plays with me sometimes and gives me pets too! Or when Auntie Jo comes over to visit...she's one of my favorite beans a'cause she likes to love me lots and goes to PetsMart with me too!! All these things are good for me to shake my tush at.

I'm sure you know the Pointer Sister's song, so sing it with me now!

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it!
And I know, I know, I know, I know, I know...
I want food, I want food!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

2 Comments:

At February 09, 2005 12:15 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Do they laugh when you get excited? My People laugh... But I bet they get all excited over THEIR best stuff, too. I'd like to see how they act when someone brings them a perfectly cooked prime rib...I bet something on them is quivering too...

 
At February 09, 2005 4:12 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

I love it when my poodies get the quiver butt--it is so cute. You look very cute when you do it too, Timmy. ~Merlin and Shadow's Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home