<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, February 20, 2005

A new take on an old toy

Let it be known for the records that hairties are great toys. I just love it when Mommy takes one out of her hair and flicks it! I can run real fast after it and then bring it back to her! And if she's not in the mood to play fetch, I know how to put it on my paw and flick it myself! I use my teethies to flick it and then I run real fast after it. Mommy says that I've stolen most of them and when she wants to put her hair up in one, she has to search the floors to find one (hee-hee) !

Call me spoiled but I always like a new toy. But yet, the hairties are still one of my favorites. It ranks right up there with the "go get it" balls that my poodie friends from Catifornia gave me. Oh yes...those balls are great fun to play with...'specially when you stick them under the stove and make Mommy get down on the floor and stick her hand under there to get them out...huh? Oh! I was writing about something...yea...LOL!

So, Mommy got tired of having to fetch her own hairties so she started to put the hairties around the doorknobby things around the house. Oh poodies! This is even more fun a'cause I can jump up and pull down on the hairtie and it spins 'round and 'round! Here I am demonstrating this new take on an old toy! This one is pink and that reminds me of the pink toy I gave to my Sweet Izzy and that's nice :)

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

2 Comments:

At February 20, 2005 9:18 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Oh, be careful. My People do that with rubber bands, and one time I was playing with it on the doorknob and I got my teeth on it, and IT BIT ME!

I kid you not! It let go of the doorknob and bit me right on my nose!

I leave them alone now, unless the fall to the floor, and then I have the advantage. I make sure they all wind up under the couch, where they can't bite anyone ever again.

 
At February 21, 2005 3:33 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Ouch, that sounds like it hurt Max. Clever Timmy though, a new toy that last and lasts ~Merlin's Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home