<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I found a buggie!

I'm a happy poodie.

The weather is nice & warm outside and Mommy promised if it stays nice, I can go out on the deck again! But that's not what's got me all 'cited. I found this little buggie walking across the living room floor! I checked him out real close and sniffed him lots. I put my paw on him but I don't think he liked it very much. When I let go, he tried to run away from me.

Mommy says I'm real good at protecting her from this buggie a'cause I keep pushing him away from her. I haven't taken my eyes off of him yet! Well, I'm writing this but truly, I know right where he is and I'm not lettin' him outta my sight!

Wanna know why this buggie makes me so happy? A'cause buggies hide when the weather is cold but when it gets warm out, they come out and that means Spring must be coming! Oh I sure hope that it comes soon! That way, I can sit out on the deck with Gramma and Mommy and sniff the good air again :)

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

4 Comments:

At February 16, 2005 2:22 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Mhmm! They are tasty! They're better when they're in season though.

 
At February 16, 2005 5:25 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Ugh, I do not eat bugs. The Woman is always trying to get me to, but...ugh. I will rip off their little legs or wings or even heads, but that's it. If anyone is going to eat bugs around here, it has to be her.

They are fun to chase, though. Flies and moths are my favorites because they can really move. I only bother with things like spiders because the Woman hates them. I rip the legs off so they can't get to her. It grosses her out and makes her happy at the same time...

 
At February 16, 2005 10:42 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

I love bugs too! You're so lucky to have one this early! We haven't had any since that unfortunate "incident" with the drain, but those were just fun to play with, not eat.

 
At February 17, 2005 3:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

OOooooo Bugs!!! The garden guy on the radio last week said the bugs are popping!!! Eeeeee, I'm so excited! That same day dad saw the first beetle of the year, and tonight I ate my first cricket!!!! Heaven, I'm in Heaven!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home