<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, February 18, 2005

PARTY TIME!

A'cause we couldn't stop partying here in Mew Jersey, we just had to continue the celebration for another day a'cause today, February 18th, is Jinky, Larry, Sweet Izzy, Hannah, KC, Sammie, Shadow, Janna Lee, Squeak and Loosey's Bean Dad's Purrthday! How can you not celebrate?!
I think I'm gonna throw my ears back, make my eyes real big, stick my tail in the air and run like a lunatic through my house! Then, I shall pounce on Mommy's knitting and bite one of those silly sticks. I'm gonna toast Bean Dad with some fresh water and then eat some crunchies in his honor!
I sure hope you have a wonderful purrthday Bean Daddy! Purrs and Licks from Grammie, Mommy and of course, Me!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

3 Comments:

At February 19, 2005 4:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Thank you Timmy and his mommy and grammy! Timmy you are just too cute! Er.... Handsome...

 
At February 19, 2005 9:28 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Oh you're welcome :) I just did bread-n-butter on Mommy's shoulder a'cause I was so happy!
Oh, and thanks for the compliment! Mommy says that depending how I behave, I can be both cute and handsome! Hee-hee!

 
At February 21, 2005 3:29 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Sing it Timmy ~Merlin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home