<-- Blog Header -->

Saturday, February 26, 2005

My searching pays off...

I know you're thinkin'... Two posts in one day?! Well, sure, why not?


Did you know that I'm part of a search and rescue team? Yeah! just like my Uncle Gene! Only, I don't like metal birdies so I don't do that part. Mommy comes along with me and I show her where to look. She brings along her special search and rescue stick and we go to work! Most of the time, I make her look in Gramma's bedroom a'cause her furniture likes to eat up my toys. Then, it's on to the kitchen where my go-get-it balls hide under the cabinet.
Mommy gets down on the floor and I can sniff her hair :) It usually smells like flowers. She puts the stick underneath the furniture and swishes it around. This is the most exciting part! I make myself real low to the ground and put on my big black eyes and force my whiskers forward. I watch that stick like a hawk until it comes out! Well, this last search and rescue mission was very successful! I found seven go-get-it balls (some are from my Catifornian poodie friends) and some are from Mommy. There were also two hairties! One was in the bedroom and the other was in the kitchen!
I was so happy to have all my toys back. I always make sure to thank the stick for help in the missions...Mommy puts it on the ground and I put my stinky rub all over it and give it a few head-butts. It's my way of saying thank you for all the help :) Here I am posing with my latest find:

I have a hairtie on my paw :)

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

5 Comments:

At February 26, 2005 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi Bruddie...

I knows this kind of thing would get you all 'cited a'cause youre a 'vestigator just like me! Thats why I wish you was here to be my deputy...But what if you could be my deputy in Mew Jersey?? You would be all good!

Wow...look at all the go get it balls you and your bean Mommy finded! You guys is way good...And it wil be all fun to have them all back to play with again!

Jinky

 
At February 26, 2005 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi my sweet wink wink,

I think you are just so smart! I wish I could come over and play balls with you! What fun we would have!

I have been playing with the wonderful pink 'kweak that you gave me...I caught my beans laughing behind the door because they heard me playing with it and saying loud words to it...They seem to think it was funny. But you know how beans are!

Hug hug purrrr Lick lick!

Your -Izzy

 
At February 26, 2005 8:37 PM, Blogger Grammie replied...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At February 26, 2005 8:41 PM, Blogger Grammie replied...

Jinky, I think that you should depurize Timmy. He would make a really good investigator and he could cover the Eastern District for you! I wish that you could come over for a play day and bring sweet Izzy with you. Of course you probably wouldn't get to play too much with them because they would probably want to be alone. That would be all right though, because Grammie would play with you! How fun that would be!

 
At February 26, 2005 8:48 PM, Blogger Grammie replied...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home