<-- Blog Header -->

Monday, February 28, 2005

If you wanna fresher house...

I watch the talking box with Mommy sometimes. One time I sawa commercial for "Fresh Step" kitty litter. This is the brand that I like to use a'cause it's the bestest :)
So like the song says, "If you wanna fresher house, raise your paw!"

And...they have a program where you can collect paw points and get stuff for it!
We've got a lot of points added up and I'm gonna go look and see what I can get for free!!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

5 Comments:

At February 28, 2005 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hey, you have multi colored pads just like me! Sammie has all black pads, and Jinky too, but I have pink and black, just like you!

 
At February 28, 2005 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

OK-Thanks to KC all cat owners who read this blog will now be grabbing their cat's paws to check them out. I wonder what is more common...all one color or multi?? Scooby & Shaggy have all black. Is this like lefties & righties for humans?? -Lynne (Scooby & Shaggys Mom)

 
At March 01, 2005 12:14 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

LOL! Go KC with special bean powers!

I'm a right-pawed poodie Lynne :) Mommy says I reach into the treat jar with my right paw all the time. And, she also calls it my sleeping paw a'cause I put my head on it when I nap :)

 
At March 01, 2005 4:19 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

I have all black paws, but Shadow has pink paws. I'm ampurdextrious, which means I can reach for a toy or treat with either hand, but I lay on my left. ~Merlin

 
At March 01, 2005 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

hi Timmy - that ad freaks me out!
every time a cat "meows" i look around like it's gonna get me - to make things worse, my mom has a thing called Tivo and she backs up the ad and plays it over & over - it makes me nuts! oh yeah - me & Buzz both have all black pads, but we both have "feathers" on our feets too

meep

 

Post a Comment

<< Home