<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Timmy Wimmy to the rescue!

I've been hearing all these stories and seeing pictures of the octopus that is attacking my poodie friends in Catifornia and decided I should take action.
I am in my hideout place waiting for that nasty octopus to come my way. When it does, BOOM! It's gonna get a big bitey surprise! Oh and a good kick-kick-kick should take care of it too! Shmaybe when I get a hold of it, I could slap the paws on it and put it in jail...I'll see what my brudder, Sheriff Jinky has to say 'bout it first.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

6 Comments:

At March 08, 2005 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi bruddie...

Yes, if you see that Octopus and you can win the fight...I think you should slap the claws on it and 'rest it!

At least a'til we knows why the Octopus is attacking everycat everyhwre!

I does officially makes you the Eastern District Deputy!! A'cause I think you will be all way good at it!!

JInky

 
At March 09, 2005 3:02 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

All hail Timmy, he is now deputized and on the chase~Merlin and Shadow

 
At March 09, 2005 3:03 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

All hail Timmy he is deputized and on the chase ~Merlin

 
At March 09, 2005 3:03 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

All hail Timmy he is deputized and on the chase ~Merlin

 
At March 09, 2005 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Catgratulations Timmy! You'll be a great deputy because you are all stealth! You will be all way good at it! -Scooby

 
At March 10, 2005 12:13 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Bite its head off!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home