<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, March 06, 2005

All tuckered out...

Here I am all tired from playin' real hard. I have been keepin' myself busy while Mommy gets better. She's feeling much much better today a'cause she said that I could lay on her tummy and I did and she said it didn't hurt anymore! She had a stomach virus buggie. That sounds real scary to me! I'm kinda glad I didn't find that buggie and eat it a'cause I didn't like watching Mommy being so sick.

So she's feeling better but I wanted to show her that I am a good boy and can play by myself so I took my little pink sock and brought it over to my green toy so we could play together! Oh that little pink sock has soooo much catnip in it! There's no fluffy stuffing, just good fresh catnip! Oh the glorious divine scent of nip! It makes me feel so good :) What? Oh yea, I was talkin' about how I can play by myself... So I started hitting the ball around and around and the pink sock fell into the way. Well, I just had to show that sock who's boss around here! I pushed, pulled, hit, bit and kick-kick-kicked it so much! I got so tired, that all a'sudden, I fell asleep! Mommy and Gramma say I have narcolepsy a'cause I just kinda drop and fall asleep on the floor :)

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

8 Comments:

At March 06, 2005 5:05 PM, Blogger Brandi Mills replied...

Narcolepsy? I just think you've been hittin' the catnip way too much. :)

-Woof! (China)

 
At March 06, 2005 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I am so glad that your Mommy is starging to feel better! I bet you've been taking really good care of her.

Your toys look like fun FUN! I have a spider thingie full of catnip goodness!! But it needs to be changed out cuz I think the nip is a little old....but it's still kind of yummy.

Ginger
www.gingerthecat.com

 
At March 06, 2005 10:31 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

I never actually see the buggies my mom eats. I don't know why she just won't play with them instead. Did you see the one your mommy ate? That way, you'd know not to eat one like it. How come beans don't know you don't have eat every buggie you see?

Anyway, glad your mommy's better! And that is a very neat toy!

 
At March 07, 2005 4:29 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Good thing your Mommy is feeling better. Our Mom always appreciates us being able to play and keep her gentle company when she is sick. ~Merlin and Shadow

 
At March 07, 2005 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Me and Spot hit the nip hard yesterday too! I'm glad your mom is feeling bette. You have to keep your eye on humans every second, cause you never know what they'll get into.

 
At March 07, 2005 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Glad that your mommy is feeling better - must've been all the TLC you gave her! Meep falls asleep in the middle of whatever it is he was doing - I call it "Narco-meepy" instead of Narco-sleepy!

Party on,

Buzzerbee

 
At March 08, 2005 2:11 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Thanks Muddy! That was awful kind ;) Hope your Daddy doesn't get too sick and that he feels better real soon!

 
At March 08, 2005 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi Timmy...

I has been watching and hoping your Mommy is getting way all better!! I hope pretty soon she wants to make music noises and dance and sing!!!

Timmy Timmy....The Octopus came to Catifornia!! I is going to try and learn to fight it..But it never got me before!!

Jinky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home