<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I am appreciated :)

Once I heard that Purresident Larry declared March 1st as Feline Appreciation Day, I made sure my Mommy knew about it. Gramma too. When I woke up, Mommy picked me up and gave me a big hug and said that she appreciated me very much. That made me purr... Then, when she was makin' my breakfast of yummy fancy feast turkey, she sprinkled three of my favorite treats on top! That made me purr more!
When Gramma got up, she said I was a very good boy and didn't bother her at all last night. That too, made me purr :)
But the bestest thing that has happened to me so far, is my new toy! Yeah! It's a bunch of feathers on a stick! Mommy surprised me with it by taking it out after breakfast and letting me play with it:


Oh this new toy is so much fun!
It maked me laugh real hard when Mommy tickled my belly with it :)

Happy feline appreciation day all you poodies!


Haul out the lobster! Put on the brightest fur coat... that you've ever seen! Fill up the food bowl, it's time to have some crabmeat and some tuna fish nowww....

For we need appreciation, right this very minute! Birdies out the window, beans you know we're sayin' yes we need a lot of playtime, happy little nappies!

Need appreciation nowwww!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

6 Comments:

At March 01, 2005 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy you are the cutest little dickens! Love to you & your beans! Lynne

 
At March 01, 2005 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi Timmy! Enjoy your day - you deserve it!

Buzzerbee & meep's mom

 
At March 01, 2005 1:38 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Cool toy! This morning the Woman gave me my favorite Stinky Goodness, and she says I'm going to get a clean litter box AND a surprise for dinner! I can't wait!

 
At March 01, 2005 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Ohhhhhh what a neato toy!! That looks like a lot of lot of fun! You've got a wonderful Mommy!

*mwah*

Ginger
www.gingerthecat.com

 
At March 01, 2005 9:58 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Did you have any doubt you were appreciated? Anyone can tell your mommy loves you a whole bunch!

 
At March 02, 2005 9:43 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

I'm blushing! A new cat-a-log came to the house yesterday and I made out a wish list! Oh I sure hope I get somethin' real nice for my purrthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home