<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Best room in the house

It is a well known fact that I like the bathroom. There's lots and lots of fun things to play with in there. You've got the tub, where you can peek when Mommy or Gramma is hiding in there, or when it's dry, you can play tub hockey...
It's good for hiding in and jumping on.

Then there's the wicker laundry basket. I use anything made out of wicker for my scratching post. So, I can put my stinky rub all over the basket. Plus, it makes a cool noise when I scratch on it. Sometimes I scatch on it so hard that it starts to move!

I've got two letters for you... T. P.
OH baby is this stuff fun! My latest "thing to do" is grab a hold of the TP roll and bring some of it into my booda loo. Gramma doesn't like it when I do this a'cause then she has to take it out and it grosses her out to touch something that's been near poopies. But, I have been near them too and she still picks me up...(beans are wierd!)

Then there's my personal favorite...the sink! Whenever Gramma is in the bathroom, I open the door, climb up on the tub, step over to the back of the toilet thingy that beans call that white chair, and climb on into the sink. I like the sink bestest a'cause it's just big enough for me to get cozy in. I can sometimes purrsuade Gramma to turn the water on for me to lick. That's always good and tasty a'cause it's real cold. There's neat stuff to touch on top of the sink too. Those little brushes are pretty neat though one day, I saw Mommy put one in her mouth and it made her foam up like she had rabies... I like to sniff and touch all that stuff with my paw but I know better than to lick it a'cause Mommy told me so.
Now, in the picture, I look very big but I assure you, it's just the angle.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

12 Comments:

At March 02, 2005 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I'm a bathroom cat too! Even though mom reminds me I have a Cool Flow watern fountain by my crunchies in the kitchen, I still like to drink the water from the bathroom sink the best!! -Scooby

 
At March 02, 2005 4:11 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Oh, I have a water fountain in the kitchen too Scooby! I love it soooo much. I meditate while I drink from it.

Hey, scooby, isn't it about time you and Shaggy get a bloggie? I think you should and I bet the other poodies that come here would agree! C'mon! Click here it's easy and free!!

 
At March 02, 2005 5:18 PM, Blogger Max replied...

You should lick the brushes and pre-wet them for your People. They like that.

My People have a brush for me, but let me tell you, that's not a fun thing. I do NOT like being held down and having it rubbed on my teeth. If I wanted a brushing thingy on my teeth, I'd go in the bathroom and gnaw on oen of theirs...

 
At March 02, 2005 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Mommy says she's an "old dog" and it's probably too hard. Anyway she's gonna e-mail your mommy & ask a few questions if it's ok. -Scooby ps: she doesn't smell like an old dog, so I don't know what she's talkin'about!! Scoobs

 
At March 02, 2005 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Oy but you have to be coordinated to get up on your sink! I am lucky that my Mommy bought one of those big ol' long counters with two sinks. Lots of room up there then! You'll have to come over and play on my sink! I'll share witchooooo.

Ginger
www.gingerthecat.com

 
At March 02, 2005 10:59 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Max,
Mommy got these things called "Kitty Toothwipes". I think they are torture devices. She held me down this morning and stuck her finger in my mouth with this wipe thing and it tasted so awful! Blech!! Just give me my rotten yellow stank teethies! They work just fine!! Now my teethies are clean and my breath smells like mint. Sheesh...Blech!

 
At March 02, 2005 10:59 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Scoobs,
Mommy said she'll be waiting to hear from you! You can write to me or her. Can't wait to hear from her!

 
At March 02, 2005 11:20 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Timmy, we are practically twins! I love the sink too but I never let my mom get a picture of me in it. I do let her turn on the water just a little so I can drink from the faucet. And in my mom's bathroom, Olivia and I love to play in the shower, especially since we can see each other through that plastic curtain thing and we try to jump at each other through it. AND...you know me and tp!

 
At March 03, 2005 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

The bathroom is fun! I like to go in the other end of the tub while Mom takes a shower and I also like the sink!

 
At March 03, 2005 7:40 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

All hail the TP ~Merlin and Shadow

 
At March 04, 2005 4:57 PM, Blogger Brandi Mills replied...

This hissy kitty that I live with likes the bathroom too. She likes to jump in the tub to drink the water and she LOVES to drink out of the toilet.

I don't even do that, and I'm a dog!

Mom and Dad don't let her do that - they close the lid. But she always goes in to check. She doesn't jump on the sink, but I think that's just because she's gettin' kind of old and can't jump that high anymore.

-Woof! (China)

 
At March 04, 2005 7:54 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Hi China! I always get happy when you come and visit a'cause you're the only doggie that writes to me! Well, 'cept for my cousin, Riley.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home