<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Mt. Timothy

Know what? I made a fascinating discovery this morning. When Mommy made Gramma's bed, she took all the sheets and blankets off and put different ones on. And, when she wasn't looking, I snuck in them! Yea! And then, I pretended that I was a big mountain!! Look! Look!! See?

But then, I was founded out by Mommy and she told me that I'd get hair all over the new bedding. Isn't that the whole point of having me on the bed in the first place?! Sheesh! Mommy can be downright silly sometimes. I turned my head and looked the other way so that Mommy would see I wasn't listening to her and I stayed under the sheet until I got good and ready to come out.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

5 Comments:

At March 16, 2005 1:45 PM, Blogger Jinky replied...

Hi Bruddie!

You maked a good mountain!!

Isnt it way fun to go uner our beans bed dressing!

I likes to try and go under Mommies quilt.....Even when she is laying on top of it!

I thinked you was very comfy and like it under there!!

Jinky

 
At March 16, 2005 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi Timmy,
My Mia loves to do the same thing! One day, soon after we first adopted her, I couldn't find her anywhere in the house. I looked and looked high and low. After searching and calling I still couldn't find her. I went into her room to look under the guest bed again and that's when I noticed the suspicious lump under the covers. I touched the lump and it moved and chittered. Mia was taking a nap under the covers!. Now whenever I make the bed in our room, she runs in and jumps on the bed and I just make the bed on top of her, while she scurries about under the covers. Once I'm done, she scurries to the edge of the bed and jumps out and goes about her merry way.

 
At March 16, 2005 7:18 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Hi Jinky and Mia's Mommy!
I had a lot of fun under those sheets. I was way stealth under there! I liked the story about Mia under the covers chittering :) It made me laugh! Jinky, this is a very good place to do sheriff work! M-hmm!

 
At March 16, 2005 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Oh neato pix! I help my Mommy make the bed in the same way and she never appreciates my help.

Ginger
www.gingerthecat.com

 
At March 16, 2005 10:54 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

My mom goes through that same ritual on Sunday mornings. We try to help too by holding down the sheets but she always makes us get off. But really the only time I like to hide under there is when my mom is with me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home