<-- Blog Header -->

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Sticky Peanuts!

No, not the cartoon, and not what beans eat...the puffy white ones that come in boxes sometimes! This box came to the house last night and it had some peanuts in it!

I pulled some of these peanuts out to sniff them over. They make funny noises when you move them around in the box.

Upon closer inspection, I found these peanuts to be very sticky. And yet, when I touched them, they weren't sticky...so, how come they were stickin' to me?! Very confusing for a poodie.

D'oh! I was tryin' real hard to get away from those sticky peanuts but no matter what I did, they kept hanging on me! I had to run real fast to make them get off me. And then, they stuck to the wall!

One thing I can say for them. I tasted those sticky peanuts and they tastes funny. Like a piece of pirate's booty without the cheese.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

9 Comments:

At March 12, 2005 11:01 AM, Blogger Grammie replied...

Timmy, This is your worry wart Grammy hoping that you didn't swallow one of those "peanuts". You don't want to end up in the kitty hospital again do you? Never touch those things - they are a no no!
Love Grammy

 
At March 12, 2005 4:10 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Now Gramma, worrying is bad for your health! I didn't swallow one, I just tasted it and spit it out a'cause it didn't taste very good. Mommy was there. I think she'd climb in my mouth and grab it a'fore anything bad happened to me.

 
At March 12, 2005 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hey Timmy ya know what I like? Bubble wrap! Yup...it's soft to lay on & fun to bite! How come ya was in the kitty hospital before? Did you eat a bad buggie? -Scooby

 
At March 12, 2005 8:55 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

I like to leave toothy marks in those because they are soft like those pillows that beans eat, but these don't taste as good. Mom always gets after me and Shadow because Shadow eats them. ~Merlin

 
At March 13, 2005 12:05 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Oooh yeah! I love those things but my mom won't let me play with them because I make a big mess!

(And I've been known to try to eat them too.)

 
At March 13, 2005 12:06 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Oooh yeah! I love those things but my mom won't let me play with them because I make a big mess!

(And I've been known to try to eat them too.)

 
At March 13, 2005 6:57 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Scooby,
I had tumors that were growing real big. They were just fatty tumors but I didn't heal well and ended up staying in the hospital for over a month. Mommy says I missed most of the summer a'cause I was stuck in jail so long. I kept popping my stitches a'cause I moved around a lot. The way the tumors grew, the doctor thought shmaybe I was a girl kitty! But I showed him! After a very long period of healing and visits from Mommy, I finally came home :)

 
At March 13, 2005 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Whew! Glad you're doing fine now! -Scooby

 
At March 14, 2005 4:34 AM, Blogger Jinky replied...

Hi Bruddy!!

I is all afraid of those things!

One I maked a whole box of them tipped over and they all came out to get me!!

They was all sticking on me and chasing me. Even on my paw things! I had to shake and shake to get them off!

No I doesnt like those at all!

Jinky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home