<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, March 25, 2005

A Grateful Poodie

The UPS brown monster with wheels camed to the house again this morning... Only this time, the box wasn't for Gramma! No pirates booty, no bedspread...nope! This time, it was addressed to Timothy Dickens! That's me!!! Oh I was so excited that I chittered at the window :) Just what could possibly be in that great big box for me? Shmaybe it's a mistake and it's for my Gramma or somethin'...

Well, it does sure smell good whatever's in there! Shmaybe Mommy and Gramma can help me open it in the kitchen...

Oh! It's an elephant!! There's an elephant in Mew Jersey just like KC said!! And know what? It smells divine!!

Look! Look!! There's more! The elephant brought some special treats from Catifornia!! Oh!! Doggie Buttons from Shadow and Jannie!! (I ate one already and Mommy said I didn't chew it, just gulped it down...too excited to chew) And catnip that's simply glorious! Oh and Look!! Larry sent me some of his yummy Figaro Tuna! Mommy says she never saw that 'round here so that's extra special! Shmaybe I can convince her to let me taste some even though I had breakfast already ;)

Here I am checking out my new elephant beddie! It smells a little like my friends in Catifornia! And Mommy sprinkled some of that yummy catnip on it and well...I just had to check it out! I got up on there and did a dig-dig-dig! Tried to bite the paper attached but Mommy just said to wait and she took it off so now I can lay down on my nice elephant :)



To all my dear Catifornia poodies, doggies
and 'specially Bean Mom and Dad,
You have made me such a happy kitten this morning. I can't seem to think of the right words to say a'cause I'm speechless. This is the most beautiful elephant beddie I have ever had. It is so soft and squishy and warm...and how can I forget the catnip that Mommy sprinkled on there?! Oh I just can't wait to sleep on it! And also, thank you for the lovely doggie buttons Jannie and Shadow! They're nummy! Mommy said I can have another tonight! I can hardly wait!! Oh and Larry, I know how precious your Figaro tuna is so thank you kindly for sending some for me to taste. They're like my version of Table Talk Pies and Devil Doggies :)

Love,
Wimmy

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

12 Comments:

At March 25, 2005 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy! You got it! You look SOOOO happy on the Elephant!!! We're glad it got there safely!!!

-Catifornians

 
At March 25, 2005 11:29 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

I did! Oh I just loves it sooo much! You am all too kind to me :) This is the bestest purrthday present of all a'cause it's from my dear friends in Catifornia! If I could, I'd do some bread-n-butter on y'all and purr real loud and shmaybe do some licks too!
Did you see I was sleepin' with my purple ballie from my Sweet Izzy? I lost it for a whole month and just found it last week and haven't let it outta my sight since!

 
At March 25, 2005 11:37 AM, Blogger Ang replied...

I wish someone would buy me an elephant. I would hump it like I hump my baboon. But my baboon isn't even half that size.
Do you like dogs?

 
At March 25, 2005 4:30 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

Timmy! Glad to see you are enjoying the elephant the same as I enjoy the leopard and bear! Let me know how you like the Figaros... Dad doesn't know I put it in the box....

 
At March 25, 2005 4:41 PM, Blogger Jinky replied...

Hey bruddie!

You looks all way cool on your elephant bed! That elephant better behave and let you lay all over him!!

We is having way fun sleeping on the leopard and bear beds! And know what? I think the bed animals likes us on them. So I think the elephant will like you on him!

Have a good dreams on him!

Jinky

 
At March 25, 2005 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

You look totally blissed out on your new beddie Timmy. How wonderful to have such teriffic friends!!!! -Scooby & Shaggy

 
At March 25, 2005 10:32 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

That is just the coolest thing I've ever seen, Timmy! And that is a great pic of you all Zzzzz on it.

And MMMMMMMM! Figaro!

 
At March 26, 2005 12:08 AM, Blogger Max replied...

Wow, that is totally awesome! I've never seen anything like it except on everyone else's blogs. I'd ask my People for one, but they're just dense enough they'd bring home a real live animal that would bite me.

Have fun with it, Timmy!

 
At March 26, 2005 12:25 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Cool elephant beddie. Looks very comfortable. Happy Puuurrrthday again. I love it when purthdays extend. ~Merlin

 
At March 26, 2005 2:28 AM, Blogger Robert replied...

The beds are great! We have a leopard and a bear, and now Timmy has an elephant. I like the bear soooo much that even I go out of my way to climb up and sleep on his stomach... Dad says he found the animal beds at a place called Sam's Club (owned by the same bean that owns Walmart). But not every Sam's has them, and who knows if Walmart has them... ???

-Larry

 
At March 26, 2005 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

What a wonderful wonderful surprise!! You look quite very content laying there on that neato elephant! I bet you my sisters would be askeert of something like that. Not me tho', I'd climb right up on it too!!

What wonderful friends you have to send you such fun things!

*mwah!*

-Ginger

 
At March 26, 2005 6:18 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

I don't know how it did it but that elephant is sleeping on the floor in my bedroom! He climbed the stairs and is sleepin' by Mommy's beddie. I like to chew on the elephant's legs and go kick-kick-kick!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home