<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

My day of many visits

Here I am in the monster with wheels! It was such a beautiful day outside that Mommy got my leash and we went out to get some stuff at CVS for Gramma. Mommy left me in the monster with wheels while she went into the store but I wasn't a'scared! I got all flat and stayed on the front seat in the sunlight. When she came back, I meowed at her which I don't normally do. I was so excited to be in the nice fresh air!
Then, we went to a place called the post office. I think this is where those funny lookin' white monsters with wheels and blue eagles on the side that come by our house live a'cause I saw lots of them hiding in the back. Like a'fore, Mommy left me alone but I just peeked my head out the window and watched her.
When we were all done there, we went to the bank to visit Auntie Jo! We gave her such a nice surprise! We pulled right up to the window and waved at her :) She came and waved back at us...then somethin' strange happened. I could hear Auntie Jo's voice but I couldn't really see her. I kept looking at the little black circle where her voice was. It was real confusing so I just made big eyes and sat in the seat.
Once we were done visiting Auntie Jo, we went to Mommy's church a'cause she's a special bean leader there. She waves her hands at a bunch of beans and they sing real nice back at her (See the picture of them at Christmastime). Anyway, the beans have special songs they are gonna sing this Sunday a'cause it's Easter! So, she said she had to put together some songs with Pastor Bill. I put the bite on him once when I was little last year but it was only a'cause I wanted him to play with me. I don't think he fancies me that much now a'cause of it. Oh well, I'll just like him from afar!
When we got to church, there were all sorts of beans there gettin' ready for Easter. I got to see my faithful friends who visit my bloggie every day! What a treat! Hi Mr. and Mrs. F ;) Then, Mommy took me into the church and let me sniff around in Miss Caryl's office. She am the secretary (like my Mommy am for me). Oh she was so very nice to me! She petted me and said nice words at me. I sniffed all around her office and saw some things that we have at home like the computer and the printer. But there was a real nice BIG desk for me to hide under! I got in under there and sprawled out at Miss Caryl's feet! When Mommy was all done, we said goodbye to Miss Caryl and came home. And now, I'm lounging in my perch watching all the birdies that have come to eat their afternoon snack at the feeder. There's chickadees and sparrows out there! Mr. Squirrel tried to eat the seed but fell down (duh! It's birdseed, not squirrelseed!)

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

7 Comments:

At March 22, 2005 10:07 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Timmy, you are so brave to get in that monster! Any time I've had to do it, it means scary changes or somebody's going to poke me with needles. But you're having all kinds of fun! Maybe I'll have to try it some day and be brave too.

Mom told me to tell you that she's jealous you and your mom got to go to CVS. I don't know what that is but she said she did. I guess we don't have those out here.

 
At March 22, 2005 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy you are way brave! Shaggy & I enjoy the tales of your 'ventures with your secretary - I mean your mommy. Shaggs & I are homebodies and watching the birdies is action enough for us! -Scooby

 
At March 23, 2005 3:35 AM, Blogger Jinky replied...

Gosh Bruddie...

I think that that was a really way 'citing 'venture for sure!

I has never been on a such a big giant 'venture like that!!

You is real real real brave!!!

Jinky

 
At March 23, 2005 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi, Timmy!

Thank you for saying such nice things about me! You were a very nice visitor to my office and any time Mommy wants to bring you to see me, I will be very happy. We even made a couple of funnies about you being the "church cat"--I don't think Pastor Bill would like it at all--but I would! I love kitties (especially such nice ones as you)!!

Your friend, Miss Caryl

 
At March 23, 2005 9:47 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

William,
The last time I got in the monster with wheels, I did get poked! Twice!! But, Mommy took me to petsmart and that made the trip all better again!

Scooby,
Watchin' birdies is a very important job and I bet you do it very well! Make sure to tap on the glass a few times to get their attention. That's what I do. Then they yell at me! LOL!! It's way funny!!

Jinky Brudder,
I was real brave. I learned it from you!! I thought, what would Jinky do in this situation, and then I got all hidey in the monster so nobody could steal me! And it worked!

Miss Caryl,
I have nothing but Purrs and Licks for you! I had such a nice time in your office! I 'specially liked when you let me go all hidey under the big desk with that ballie! I will surely come and visit you again sometime!

 
At March 23, 2005 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hey Timmy tell your Mommy & Miss Caryl there are a couple neat books by Clair Schaffer called "Cats in the Parsonage" & "Cats in the Parsonage II" that are neat stories about a couple of church cats. They might like 'em! You can find them at Christianbook.com -Scooby

 
At March 24, 2005 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

That was an exciting day, Timmy! My mom usually waves her arms to get my dad to *stop* singing! She doesn't have the powers like your mom, though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home