<-- Blog Header -->

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Always there to lend a paw

Gramma has a big fancy thing in her bedroom that she calls her bureau. It has lotsa mirrors on it and drawers that she keeps her clothes in! But the middle has all sorts of fun stuff in it! She's got wrapping paper and little boxes and special papers and are real important to her.

One day this week, she opened the middle door and I saw into those special drawers! See? I was helpin' Gramma! She was lookin' in the drawer next to me a'cause it's got all sorts of smelly stuff in there that she sprays on herself. She took out a brush and brushed her hair too! That's a drawer I'd really like to get my paws in! But for now, I'll sniff sniff sniff in this one and touch the folded gift bags. They have string on them ya know!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

1 Comments:

At March 20, 2005 8:25 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Don't you love riffling through 'bean stuff? ~Merlin and Shadow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home