<-- Blog Header -->

Saturday, April 02, 2005

The nectar of the poodie gods...


Is there anything in life more decadent than tuna juice? Shmaybe Tangie on a plate... but I've decided that I sorta likes Tangie so tuna juice it is! Gramma and Mommy had tuna fish sandwiches for lunch. Know what that means? It means Timmy gets tuna juice! I was up in the bedroom watchin' the birdies sitting on the box that blows cool air in the summer when I heard Mommy call me into the kitchen. When I got there, she had my bowl on the floor with tuna juice in it! It's really the water from the tuna fish can but I likes to call it tuna juice. I licked it all up so fast that a'fore Mommy finished making the sandwiches, she looked down and saw it was all gone and called me Chub-Chub! I don't care...I got tuna juice!! Yum!!

I was watchin' Mommy fixing lunch when I decided to try Larry's One-Eyed Willie Trick. Know what? It worked! I got attention! Mommy pet me and said I was a good boy! (But she knew my trick a'cause she read Larry's blog)

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

6 Comments:

At April 02, 2005 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

WE GOT TUNA JUICE TODAY TOO!!! We love it when mom makes tuna samiches! 'Cept there's 2 of us so she has to split it into 2 bowls. -Scooby & Shaggy

 
At April 02, 2005 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

You got tuna juice?? And Shaggy got juice tooo? Man oh man, Mommy doesn't eat much tuna except for the summer months. :::sigh:::

-Ginger

 
At April 02, 2005 8:38 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

We call it tuna juice too! I think I want some, no, I know I want some!

 
At April 03, 2005 2:32 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Man...now I'm hungry. It's been a long time since the Man gave me any tuna juice (the Woman never will...she hates all things fishy. I let her stay here anyway...) Most of the time when he gives me the juice, he also gives me a couple bites of the tuna too.

Dangit. I want some NOW!!!

 
At April 03, 2005 11:48 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Mmmm! You have a neat bowl, too!

 
At April 04, 2005 8:07 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Hi Spike! Glad ya stopped by :) Shmaybe if you do some figure 8's they'll be charmed and give you a little! It's real tasty.
William, I picked that bowl out with Mommy at petsmart! It matches my placemat which is always messy with sprinkled crunchies on it :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home