<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, April 01, 2005

New Home Needed...

I am in need of a new home because I am not welcome here anymore. I’ve done something horrible that I simply cannot undo. All of my things have been packed up and I am in search of a new place to live. I may end up back at that jail that I came from. Today I woke up much like every other day. I pounded on Gramma’s door and sat quietly in my perch watching the birds at the window and then went and woke up Mommy so she could feed me.

When Mommy came downstairs, she uncovered Tangie and gave him his morning egg for breakfast. Then, she went in the kitchen to prepare mine. Just like every day since I’ve come here. Now, something made a big loud noise in the living room so, I being the investigator had to go check it out.

I walked in to see Tangie’s cage lying sideways on the floor. The bottom of the cage had broken off leaving a big space for me to reach in and grab him. So, that’s just what I did. I reached in and grabbed him before he knew what hit him. I stuffed him in my mouth and bit down hard. He was screaming his fool head off! I bit down harder…
It was at this point that Mommy came in and saw what I had done. Very loud words were said at me as she quickly tried to pry open my mouth to try to rescue Tangie. It didn’t work. I kept backing up and pulling away. She finally cornered me and I sat there with Tangie half in and half out of my mouth. His little feet were hanging out kicking at the air. Mommy reached for me again but all she could get a hold of was Tangie’s leg. She kept pulling and pulling on it much like I’m pulling on yours!!

Happy April Fools! Tangie is just fine sitting up in his cage. That story was very grave as Gramma informed me so I thought I should clear the air. Tangie and I are at peace with one another. He can still draw my attention but it's a'cause he's so orange. We had a toe-clipping experience together a few days ago and I feel for the little guy. I know enough to sit still but he didn't...he kept fighting to get away and...he did. And I did nothing. Just sat and watched as he fluttered to the floor. Mommy picked him up and scolded him for getting away and well...I guess Tangie could tell the story best.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

14 Comments:

At April 01, 2005 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

OMG I believed you!!!!!!!

Alias the cat

 
At April 01, 2005 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Ha, ha, ha - your Mom & Grammie love you too much to ever send you back to the jail.

 
At April 01, 2005 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

me n' Buzz know that you would never be sent away 'cause you're loved sooooo much - but ya did have us going for a minute! when my mom was readin' it, she said "Oh Timmy, no, you couldn't have!" good one Timmy!

meep

 
At April 01, 2005 11:55 AM, Blogger Robert replied...

You scared me!! Just like I scared dad with my shut eye! But I no matter what bad thing you could ever do, I just didn't believe your beans would get rid of you. They love you too much!

Heh, Happy April Fools you "Dickens"...

 
At April 01, 2005 11:58 AM, Blogger Robert replied...

you scared me and sammie too! know what? mom and dad were going to take you if it were true, a'cause they luv you a whole bunch too!

kc & sammie

 
At April 01, 2005 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

OMG Timmy you are SO bad! My Mommy fainted dead away after the first paragraph so she didn't get to even see you were playin' a trick!

--Ginger

 
At April 01, 2005 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Oh Timmy, you are such a prankster! But dude, my mom believed it, she was all ready to say you could come live with us! She is very relieved Tangie is OK...

 
At April 01, 2005 6:04 PM, Blogger Brandi Mills replied...

Oh wow, I was falling for it! I'm glad it was a joke. Phew!

-China

 
At April 01, 2005 7:31 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Wow, we believed you got Tangie, but we knew your Mom would never get rid of you even if she was REALLY mad. But you got us good and our Mom too

 
At April 01, 2005 7:31 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Wow, we believed you got Tangie, but we knew your Mom would never get rid of you even if she was REALLY mad. But you got us good and our Mom too

 
At April 01, 2005 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

After all the 'ventures you have, Mom believed you too! I don't think I'd know what to do if the opp'tunity came to get a real bird. But I fantasize in the window about it alot & I'm a big brave mighty hunter then! -Scooby

 
At April 01, 2005 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy, I was reading your report with my mouth opened in disbelief thinking how will your Gramma ever be able to forgive you.
Got thru the day without being fooled but you got me!!!

The "nice" lady in Hillsdale.

 
At April 01, 2005 11:55 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

You scared me with that!

 
At April 02, 2005 9:24 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

LOL!! Boy, this am the bestest April Fools joke I have ever played! Well, it's also the only one I've ever played ;)

One thing that I learned from it is that I have such kind, sweet loving families out there that would be willing to take me in like the Catifornians and Puff's beans. It warms my heart to know you loves me that much! And you're all correct, Mommy and Gramma would NEVER send me back to jail. But, I dunno if Gramma would get over it as easily as Mommy, but I know that eventually she'd forgive me too.
I promise I won't ever eat Tangie. And even though I know I can live with y'all, I loves my Mommy and Gramma so much. I'm staying right where I am :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home