<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

My mellow yellow day

After reading my Sweet Izzy's blog about her banana experience, I was left to wonder if I'd ever get to see one of these bananas...

Sure enough! There it was, right while Gramma was having breakfast! She showed it to me and I sniffed it and put stinky rub on it. She said that I couldn't have it a'cause she was gonna put it on her cereal but I didn't mind. It smelled funny. And know what?! There's more of them! I think they came in the grocery bag that Mommy brought home the other day (which by the way, had no treats in it for me...but for Tangie instead! Gaa!!)

I watched Gramma carefully. She said she was gonna put it on her cereal but she didn't! Instead, she opened it up like a present and took out the inside and sliced it up! She threw the banana in the garbage and ate the inside!! Yipes! Why would she do somethin' like that?!?!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home