<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Vrroom, Vrrrooomm!

Mommy and I were watchin' another NASCAR race on the talking box today. Her favorite bean wasn't doing very good at the beginning of the race. His monster with wheels was havin' problems and had to be fixed three times! It made him fall way a'hind and Mommy said he would need lotsa cautions to make up all that time. What are cautions?? Eh...I dunno but I guess he must've got 'em a'cause he was back at the head of the pack and know what? Know what?! He am won that race! It's a'cause I was there rootin' him on for sure! I am the NASCAR mascat of Mew Jersey! Go, Speed Racer, Go!

photo from autostock


Mommy was so 'cited that she picked me up off her lap...mind you I was snoozin' a little but I'll let it slip this one time...and she made me do a victory dance! I was sittin on my hiney and my paws were goin' this way and that! I was all confused a'cause I wasn't makin' 'em do it...she was. It kinda freaked me out a little. Hey, wanna hear what I was sayin' while I did my victory dance? "Mrrow, eeow meeoww Mrrrow!" (translated, "Go, Jeff Gordon, Go!")

Naturally, you all know that I am way faster than that bean Jeff Gordon any day! But know who's faster than me? Hannah the speed cat! She's a real speedy gonzalez!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

4 Comments:

At April 10, 2005 8:43 PM, Blogger Hannah replied...

Heh heh, beans are silly when they make us dance. I don't know WHY we put up with it. To humor them I guess...

 
At April 10, 2005 9:35 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

I bet it was really cute when you were dancing under your Mommy's influence!

My Mommy used to love the cartoon "Speed Racer" when she was little.

My Mommy goes out to Portland International Raceway and watches what used to be CART racing but now they renamed it to Champ Car. Last year she hung out in the the Herdez pit where she met sister of the other NASCAR driver by the name of Gordon. But the most excitement she had was meeting Paul Newman -- his team was three pits away.

 
At April 11, 2005 1:41 AM, Blogger Bear replied...

You're a mascat too?! Isn't it a grand life?!

I don't like cars. Mommy's man drives one that's so loud it nearly knocks me off my perch whenever he comes home. It's smelly too. I don't like smelly because I have such a tiny little nose. :(

 
At April 11, 2005 9:33 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

I don't know why we put up with it either Hannah...shmaybe a'cause I know I'm gettin' a doggie button afterwards?

Gingie! How very 'citing for your Mommy to meet Paul Newman! Did he give her some nice salad dressing? I know that other bean you am talking about a'cause he was in the race too! I think my Mommy would like to go to the races with your Mommy. They'd have fun together! Vrroom Vroom!

Hi bear :) Yesh...being a mascat is way fun! Only, I don't like the dancin' part so much. Those monsters with wheels...they am way scary from the outside. But Mommy picks me up and puts me in them and then it's not so scary. In fact, if you look out the window, it seems like you are flyin! Too bad your Mommy's bean doesn't tell that monster to be quiet and stop farting! LOL!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home